Michigan Lutheran High School Has served the Michiana region with quality Christian secondary education for over 50 years.
我们是 全国认可的:我们严谨, relevant and well-rounded curriculum produces educational excellence by exceeding the Michigan Merit Curriculum requirements while also preparing students for post-secondary education and a variety of careers.
泰坦 typically average aroun 1150 on the SAT test, graduate over half the class with honors, and graduate 100% of our senior class annually.
所有MLHS课程准备 泰坦 as learners in the classroom, life, and of the unalterable truth found in the Bible.
Explore our website to see just what it means to be a 泰坦! 然后, 时时彩苹果怎么下载 to schedule a tour and find out why we are so excited about our school!
“We’re preparing for life and eternity.”
Michigan Lutheran Highschool Tour
Michigan Lutheran High School provides Christ-centered learning for Christ-centered living.
In order to fulfill this mission, Michigan Lutheran High School strives to meet the following…
We influence our students’ attitudes and expand our students’ skills and knowledge so they:
- Possess the confident hope that they will reside with their Father in heaven throughout eternity upon completion of their walk with Christ on earth.
- Carry the message of salvation with them and share it wherever they go.
- Possess an excellent academic base founded on a Christian worldview.
- Are effective in both oral and written communication.
- Possess the ability to solve problems and work cooperatively.
- Are confident with technology and its application.
- Are able to understand and work with people, including those from different cultures.
- Understand the benefits of healthful living.
- Display Christ-like leadership skills.
- Are independent, lifelong learners academically and spiritually.
In order to meet our vision statements, Michigan Lutheran High School will:
- Be Christ-centered and confessionally Lutheran in its worship, 指令, 咨询, 纪律, 和活动.
- 宣告, 教, 并应用圣经, 哪些是受启发的, inerrant Word of the Triune God, as they fit each setting of school life.
- Nurture “growth in grace” (2 Peter 3:18) and the resultant “fruits of faith” (John 15:5) through the gospel message.
- Reach out into our community and beyond with the glorious Gospel message as Christ has commissioned us.
- Provide students with opportunities to use their gifts for a life of Christian service and Christ-like leadership.
- Teach students to use their academic abilities to the glory of God and to apply these skills as lifelong learners.
- Encourage and prepare interested students for the full-time preaching and 教ing ministries.
- Equip students for faithful citizenship and vocation to the glory of God.
- Enable students to become well-rounded individuals by providing extra-curricular opportunities as Christian educational experiences to the glory of God.
MLHS exists to educate teenagers, strengthen families and serve the Church with the power of 教ing that is deeply rooted in the Bible and fully expresses the love of Jesus.
Our educational leaders hold to these foundational beliefs:
- God’s 教ings in the Bible are the foundation of every point of view, action and product in Lutheran schools.
- Christ’s love motivates us in all we do, both adults and children, to serve others as he did.
- Outreach and nurture are both necessary in our ministry to children, 父母, congregation and the community.
- High-quality Christian education is solely a blessing from our gracious God.
- High-quality Christian education is an expression of our desire to do all things to the glory of God.
- High-quality Christian education is an integral part of making Christian disciples and of reaching the community with the Gospel.
- High-quality Christian education is an expression of the good stewardship of the blessings which God has graciously given us.
- Christian education is a team responsibility involving 父母, school and congregation.
- 学校对孩子有益吗?, improve the health of families and are an important part of the ministry of Christ’s church.
- God has given gifts to every person, and Lutheran schools help them use those gifts to honor God.
- WELS schools are enthusiastic champions of children, 教ers and Christian education in a way that seeks the greater good of Christ’s kingdom and the congregation(s).